Fri, 30 April 2021
04.25.21 (MP3): Suckin' Ain't No Crime (Until It Is): DC Police Street Racing (Because Desk Job), Subaru Recalls (Because Suspension Bolts), Global Parts Shortages (Because China), Gov't Swamp Dwellers (Because Nerds), + More Tesla AutoDrive Disasters
The Garage Hour's got gearhead news (because people seem to like it), so hereyago:
- DC carkackings, lousy "expert" drivers, Ryan Hampton on lousy journalist drivers, and police who shouldn't be street racing (because they're not very good).
- More new-car suspension parts falling off, this time of Subies.
- Why dependence on global markets is a bad thing.
- More tales of why Tesla's Auto Creepy-Drive is a bad thing.
- Beer with Full Sail's Session Lager.
Just to keep it awesome, we've also got Schroedinger's garbage can, Uber versus your phone, the Magnusson-Moss Warranty act, bricked electrics and fixing Sylvester Stallone with a hammer.