Thu, 4 March 2021
02.22.21 (MP3): Gearhead News - Don't Hold Your Breath for Electric Mail Trucks, Self-Disassembling Broncos (& the Corporatethink At Fault), Ford VS the NRA, F-35 VS F-16 VS F-15 VS A-10, Imagine a 2000-Year Old Car, + Bye Bye Fry's
Gearhead News #2: you ought'a know this.
- The gov't wants to waste more of your money on the barely solvent USPS with electric mail vans (because windmills worked out so well).
- Ford's new Broncos are falling apart because of a shortage of bolts (did management forget how to?).
- Archeologists dug a chariot out of Pompeii's pyroclastic cement (would your Camaro last that long?).
- The F-35 keeps getting its ass handed to it by 30-year old planes.
- Ford is worried that the NRA's bankrupsty will cost them 150-so cars.
- The Chinese bat plague just killed Fry's.
On top of stories about cars, trucks, beers and guns, we've got Thomas Edison, bikes and cars on Palomar, Lemmy & Limbaugh, and Trinity Brewing Company's DDH-45 on sip.